How to Create a Daily Practice. 10 Steps to a paradigm shift!!
June 2nd, 2016 by Alison Dwight
How to Create a Daily Practice.
10 Steps to a paradigm shift
Were you taught in school how to take care of yourself in a really highly efficient and powerful way? Were your parents taught to be expert parents and teach you how to take care of yourself in a really highly efficient and powerful way? Let me guess…uh ..NO!
Here is the list:
- Wake up Early. At Sunrise, preferably. The planet’s energy is the most still and you are able to access higher levels of wisdom, energy and Flow.
- Meditate for 5 minutes in a window area. Clear your head by focusing on the breath. Then, from your higher self level, ask questions and listen for answers.
- Drink lemon water. Bottled spring water and half a lemon squeeze. This practice alkalizes your bodies PH
- Drink bullet proof coffee if working out (preferably) or eat a meal with fats, proteins and dark greens.
- Daily movement practice. Whether stretching, yoga, running, crossfit, dance, weightlifting. Preferably a minimum of 1 hour of vigorous exercise is most effective .
- Do/plan something that brings you joy Every single day. Be Impeccable with this!
- Write a to do list. Daily.
- Write all the things on your mind to transfer the energy and focus.
- Be alone and restore your energy. No talking. No media
- Invoke Gratitude. Say it out loud or silently in your mind. Visualize and Feel joyous scenarios. Give Love. Be Love.
*Paradigm Shift. A radical change in, or superseding of, a prevailing paradigm.
* Paradigm. A set of ideas, assumptions, and values that can be used to live, view the world.